The FNA started the maintenance programme of the parks in 2010. In 2011, after the donation of a tractor and weed eater, the programme proved to become more effective.
- We cut grass in places where it poses a security risk (e.g. next to railway line).
- Horak Enterprises services all 26 of our parks and all 90 traffic islands.
- Waste Retrievers removes illegal dumping and services garbage drums in parks.
- We report and monitor sewage drain blockages.
- Drain Busters does preventative maintenance on problematic sewer drains and repairs sewer drains if not repaired by MMM within 48 hours.
- We report and monitor faulty streetlights.
- We report and monitor water leaks We monitor and address illegal advertising.
- We arrange regular recycling events.
- Raubex repairs our potholes.
FNA launched the Adopt a Park project. Businesses and individuals can now contribute towards the maintenance of parks.